- Playdate at the park - swings, trucks, swings, sand, swings and more swings. Yes, he does like swinging. If you take him out too quickly he yells, points at the swing and arches strongly in its direction.
- We went to the public library! No books for Max though, he likes to eat them as much as look at them right now, and I think the librarians would frown on that.
- First time we played with crayons. In this case play = eat, but only after trying to scribble a little bit. It was rather amazing how quickly he got the crayon in his mouth. Mmm, crayon.
- First time we ordered Max his own dinner at a restaurant. True, it was a horrible little cheese pizza, but that didn't seem to bother him any.
- We watched planes take off and land at the Santa Monica airport. The highlight had to be watching two Great Lakes biplanes take off one after the other - one of the passengers even gave us a wave!
2 months ago